APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF DEPENDENT PASS
The application for the extension of the dependent pass can be submitted together with the application for the extension of student pass.
- For children aged 7 and above, please get a support letter from the International School / Embassy.
- The liability is required to have its own passport. If a family member is specified in the same passport, a letter from the embassy stating that the individual in the passport can not be separated from the passport. The letter must be accompanied by the application
HOW TO APPLY FOR RENEWAL OF DEPENDENT PASS
CHECKLIST FOR DEPENDENT RENEWAL APPLICATION
- This checklist is for ONE DEPENDENT PASSPORT application. Additional of other dependent passport will require the same number of copies.
- For new baby born in Malaysia, please apply Visa within 3 months from date of birth.
- Documents which DO NOT follow the specifications are deemed incomplete and shall be rejected.
- Pease DO NOT staple your documents and photo.
- Use a paper clip instead.
- Please numbering all copy passport pages to avoid missing pages and delay at EMGS.
Updated:: 07/01/2020 [sitiafiqah]