EXTENSION/RENEWAL STUDENT PASS
What should I do to renew/extend student pass?
- International students are responsible for the validity of their student passes while studying in the country. The immigration department usually grants a one (1) year student pass for first-time applicants. Renewal of student pass application is ONLY applicable for Continue Student.
- The renewal process of the student pass typically takes about eight (8) weeks to complete. Application for the renewal of Student Pass must be made through the Putra International Center 3 months (90 days) before the expiry date.
- Students who are late in submitting their application for the renewal of Student Pass will be required to pay a penalty. The penalty is imposed by the Malaysian Immigration Department.
HOW TO APPLY STUDENT PASS EXTENSION/RENEWAL?
CHECKLIST FOR STUDENT PASS EXTENSION/RENEWAL APPLICATION
- This checklist is for ONE application only. Additional of other dependent application will require the same number of copies.
- For EACH dependent application, please attach the copy of student detail page passport and visa page.
- Documents which DO NOT follow the specifications are deemed incomplete and shall be rejected
- Pease DO NOT staple your documents and photo.
- Use a paper clip instead.
- Please number all the copies to avoid missing pages and delay at EMGS/Immigration.
Updated:: 01/07/2019 [sitiafiqah]