The Administration and Support Services section at i-PUTRA is a section that implements matters related to administration, human resources and finance. In line with the fifth goal of the UPM Strategic Plan 2021 – 2025 which is to strengthen institutional governance, financial sustainability and green sustainability practices, the responsibilities of this section are as follows:
1. Responsible in providing a fair and equitable scope of assignments for all employees
2. Responsible for the financial management of the office which covers managing accounts and office Trust accounts.
3. Responsible in providing an office environment that is conducive to employee
4. Be the backbone of all activities organized by i-PUTRA.
The strategic objectives of the Administration & Support Services Section are:
1. Optimizing the focus area of human resources;
2. Strengthen quality management;
3. Implement efficient and effective financial management;
4. Cultivating green sustainability practices for sustainable development.